*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Picture is provided just as an example...you may select any combination of colors (up to three different colors) for your bracelet to suit your tastes!
This listing is for one (1) paracord bracelet of my own original design! I was THE FIRST to make them this way and I've been making them a LOT longer than these other people -- these other people claiming to be "veterans" bought one of mine to copy and then started selling their knock-offs here. Mine is the best quality available anywhere and if you are in doubt, please check out my feedback!
Note: I will include a free gift with the purchase of each bracelet. I cannot show it here because I've had one seller in particular trying (unsuccessfully) to rip off my design.
I am a US soldier – I cannot tell you why I am selling these right here. Please email me if you want to know what I do with this money and I will be happy to elaborate. I also enjoy making them and hope that folks will be impressed with the quality and enjoy wearing them. As well, I have been selling these on eBay longer than anyone else on here -- they came along later and completely ripped off my unique design. Other sellers on here have flat-out resorted to lies and deceipt in order to get you to buy their inferior bracelets and using the money to buy junk. If you already know you'd like to order now and skip all of this inane drama, please scroll down to the list of paracord colors. I'd love to make you some bracelets! It is truly my honor to serve people like the kind folks that have ordered so far!
I have an established presence on eBay and several other places and I am the only one on here that makes my bracelet this way. You will not be disappointed -- I make mine differently than everyone else on here (some have ripped off my design, but I make them better, still) and the difference in quality will be very clear when you receive it.
Only genuine military-specification, US-MANUFACTURED MATERIALS ARE USED. Buy mine the first time so you won't be disappointed with the "others"!!! I have had buyers tell me they have bought the others and then mine and that mine absolutely blows the others' away in quality and workmanship. I only use Mil-spec, non-commercial, US-manufactured 550 cord!!!
I go above and beyond to make sure you get the absolute best and then some.
BTW, BDU buttons BREAK. That's why extra buttons are included in the military sewing kit. Fastex buckles are UV-resistant and will not break down in sunlight. In an emergency, you'll also have an extra Fastex buckle to repair your gear. I take pride in making these the best way with the most cord (over TWICE AS MUCH CORD as the "others" currently listed on eBay) and providing a superior product.
Many soldiers wear these in order to carry a length of paracord with them easily for use in emergency/survival situations -- they were originally worn by SOCOM soldiers (SEALS, Delta Force, etc.) before Desert Storm. All parts are military specification and manufactured in the United States...the 550 cord has actual strands inside instead of fibers so that you can use both the inner strands and the casing for different uses. The buckles and the cord are mil-spec and made in the United States -- not imported from China like the others you may have seen from "the others". The "contoured" black buckles shown by another seller are, in fact, made in China. If I compromised my principles and bought Chinese cord and buckles, I could sell them that cheap too but I will not do that. BUY AMERICAN
Price will be $19.99 + $4.00 shipping via USPS with insurance and delivery confirmation for any number of bracelets up to a pound (around 11 bracelets) within the US (including Alaska and Hawaii) or to APO/FPO addresses. You may choose single color, two-tone, or three tone. Please let me know which colors to use for the central woven part, the edges, and the inner (core) strands, as well as which color buckle you prefer. No extra charge for multi-colored.
These are HEAVY DUTY. I saw some on here that were cheaply-made with a price to match...here is how mine are different.
Please read the following so you'll know why mine are better...Mine are the ones real soldiers wear...
1. I have only used and will only ever use US-manufactured parts for these bracelets. My buckles are US-manufactured Fastex/Nexus/ITW and not cheap, imported, Chinese crap. Period.
2. I do not use any "button knots", BDU buttons, or some other such non-sense fastening method on my bracelets. Mine use genuine US-manufactured Fastex buckles -- the coyote tan and foliage green are the low IR-signature buckles, as used by the US military and have a very professional appearance. Show up to formation with a bracelet fastened with a button knot and get laughed at...show up with one of mine and your commander will want to know where you got it so he can get one. It's as simple as that.
Also, "Other" people say you get more cord with their method, but this is simply incorrect. The room required to fasten the bracelet is the same, regardless of fastening method. Please see #3 about how much extra cord you'll get over "theirs"...
3. Mine have 6 strands of NON-GUTTED 550 cord inside the braid instead of 2 (like the others on ebay), so it is much more substantial and has a VERY tight weave. It takes a little more time (around 45 minutes longer) to do them this way as well. Check the other ones -- if you only see two strands (or less) around one or both ends where the buckle is, they made it the fast, cheap way. Mine have four strands around the buckle at both ends...the way mine is made will yield 18-36 inches of extra paracord for you over "theirs", depending on your wrist size. You'll get over twice as much cord as one of the other seller's I just saw. The difference in length of cord from "theirs" depends on what each individual seller is claiming -- that's why I show varying differences in length.
4. Some of the other ones I have seen around have monkey's fists on the ends to secure them...they are also only made with two inner strands as stated above and feel very cheesy compared to mine. The ones with the little balls and buttons for fasteners on the end may be "cute" and all, but the ones the real soldiers wear are not made like that. They also do not have the cute little metal beads woven in. And...mine are CUSTOM FIT!!! Made to order!
5. "Others" charge extra for shipping if you buy more bracelets. I do not -- I will combine shipping if you'd like more than one bracelet. If you would like more than one bracelet, please email me ahead of time.
All of the colors of cord listed here are colors I have here right now that I can use to make your bracelet...no waiting, no "backorders". The colors of US-Manufactured, Military Specification 550 cord I currently have available are:
Foliage Green (lighter,current US Army spec)
Coyote Brown (very dark tan)
Desert Tan (light tan)
OD green (olive drab)
Desert Camo (MARPAT)
Red (TRUE red, not magenta pink like the others!)
Silver (dark white)
Buckles are available in black, foliage green, and tan. I can source many other colors of paracord, but it takes a few days to get it shipped to me...just let me know what you'd like after you've completed your purchase.
Again, these are just examples. You may choose whatever color combination you'd like!!!
Desert tan edges and core -- ACU weave:
Desert tan edges and core -- Coyote weave (goes well with desert camo, desert MARPAT or Crye Precision Multicam):
Black edges and core -- Red weave:
Foliage green (old shade, no longer available) edges and core -- ACU weave:
US Army colors -- black and golden yellow:
Black edges, white weave, safety orange core:
Red edges, royal blue weave, light pink core:
Neon pink edges, turquoise weave, navy blue core:
Safety orange edges, yellow core and weave (SAR/Search and Rescue):
Single color (ACU Camo):
Single color Desert (MARPAT) Camo):
Two-tone option (Coyote Brown edges and core...Foliage Green (old shade, no longer available) weave):
Solid foliage green (This is the new, current mil-spec foliage green):
OD green edges and core...Desert tan weave:
Black edges...Royal blue weave and core:
(You are viewing multiple views of several different items above, however, you are only bidding on one (1) bracelet.)
These and all my items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home. I will try my best to ship it out the same day I receive payment barring any pending military commitments
Instructions to buyer – I am running out of space here, so will send instructions for fit and color selection after the sale.
Last thing...contrary to what other sellers would have you believe, sending bracelets to Soldiers/Marines will NOT save their lives. The items I am purchasing from the sale of MY bracelets WILL. The other seller is buying junk with your money and may or may not be actually sending any bracelets to others. Please know that when you buy my bracelets, you are helping a soldier to be able to purchase gear to augment their standard issue with things that will increase survivability in a combat environment.
I have a message for you others selling your substandard, inferior copies of my product on here. I am NOT a servicemember's "spouse". I didn't "used to be" in the military. My "father" was not in the military. I AM THE MILITARY. I am a soldier. I don't ride on the coat tails of someone else's affiliation. I DON'T HAVE TO. End of message to them.
I truly appreciate the kind words from everyone!!! Thanks!